Remember to buy local whenever you can. It’s more than a purchase. It’s helping our neighbors succeed.
#LoveLocalSTL Events, Gifts & More
From May’s Night Market to the Experience Booklet, many of your favorite #STLMade vendors are offering ways you can shop with them and pick up some great gifts for friends and family. And maybe a little something for yourself.
Here’s our most current list:
Passports/Booklets of Discounts with Local Shops, Restaurants, Experiences and More
- Experience Booklet (from Date Ideas & Things to Do in STL)
- STL Dog Passports (from Bark n Sniff, Sauce Magazine and Date Ideas & Things to Do in STL)
- St. Louis Pizza Passport (from STL Square Off & Pizza Connoisseurs of St. Louis)
Curated Gift Box of Locally-Made Products
- “Pay It Forward St. Louis” gift boxes From Lux & Nyx
Local Vendor Markets
Remind people to #LoveLocalSTL
lf you’re a small business or St. Louis organization, just someone who loves St. Louis and want to promote shopping, eating and gifting from our neighborhoods, feel free to download and use any of these #LovelocalSTL graphics HERE
Be sure to use the hashtags #LoveLocalSTL and #STLMade on social!
- Social posts for Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- Social posts x 2 with post copy (general and holiday-themed)
- :15 (1:1) video you can post with your own copy and #STLMade
- :06 GIF (1:1 and 9:16) you can post with your own copy and #STLMade
- 8.5” x 11” & 11” x 17” full-color posters (printer-ready files)
- 11” x 17” full-color poster (you can print on your own printer)
- 2” sticker to use on bags, boxes, or to give out (printer-ready files)